PLYCYCLE

Take a look at the finished bicycle here.. www.plycycle.co.uk

Wednesday 23 March 2011

Bike design progress.

I was just looking at the Renovo site in more detail and noticed that they have the curved frame line around the rear wheel to shorten the rear stays as I have proposed I'm my last design. I am quite pleased as it means that I am doing something right in my bike design process.
There can't be many bike shapes that have not already been put out there, especially in the standard frame geometry that I am following.
Yesterday I thought it would be a good idea to make a model of my wooden bike design. Just made out of foam core and bits and pieces, it will be near as possible a scale representation of the design below. It's nearly done, I will post pics when it's ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment