PLYCYCLE

Take a look at the finished bicycle here.. www.plycycle.co.uk

Tuesday 8 March 2011

Looking around.

Around the corner from where I work is a chandlers, so having walked past it many many times I decided to pop in today on the hunt for epoxy resin. It was a treasure trove of goodies, everything one could ever want for a boat, including a nice selection of epoxy resins. There are several good options for me, that are an all purpose laminating/ filling/ covering two part kits, in several sizes. I cant remember the brands but I will go back armed with pen and paper to study the options further.
I will use the epoxy resin to bond the two half's of the frame and to laminate any additional smaller parts. I may also use it as a covering coat, for durability, although that may well depend on how much I have left after the construction phase.

No comments:

Post a Comment